Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Fall of the World's No.1

                                                       Photo courtesy of Australian Open

Rafa's defeat last night stunned the world of tennis. And it is so brave of him not  to make any excuses.
I've been cheering for him. And it felt really bad to learn that he lost. I wasn't able to watch his match.
So glad I wasn't able to. If I was watching, I might have turn the television off. I can't bear to watch him losing.
Well life's like that. And it happens to everyone. There's still next year. And there are other Grand Slams this year. Let's leave yesterday behind.

Rafa lost and we all know why.

1 comment:

  1. bacause he's having some hamstring injury. always nalng last year sad nag injury. sige lang Nole man daog. anyways, cute ang mga fish.

    ReplyDelete