Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Am I Doing?

I've been thinking a lot lately. And I just realize that there's no way I am going to reach my dreams if I continue to stay where I am right now, if I continue to do what I am doing right now and if I continue to be what I am right now.

I have a lot of big dreams and I have promised myself that I would  make them all come true. So, what am I going to do? Should I stay or should I leave? Nothing is happening to me here. My dreams seems to be very far away from here. And I decided to chase my dreams because my dreams are not only for me. They are also for all of those who matter. 

I want provide my love ones everything they need. I want to give them the things they never had. I've heard too much stories about how hard our life way back then. And I swear that it will never ever happen again.

I'll go after my dreams and I won't stop until I reach them.

One day I'm going to watch the Wimbledon, the Australian Open, the NBA Finals and the World Cup live right before my very eyes.
One day I will have a very nice home and a super cool car.
One day I will be able to buy everything I need. Food, clothes and everything.

One day I am going to reach my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment